Chelsea FC Signed, Match Worn Shirt, Petr Cech, FIFA Club World Cup Japan 2012
Chelsea FC Memorabilia, Signed, Match Worn Shirt, Petr Cech, FIFA Club World Cup Japan 2012
Petr Cech from Plzen, Czechoslovakia started playing senior football in his home country before being picked up by Chelsea at the age of 22 where he then went on to become an instant fan favorite. Cech made 333 appearances for the Blues over 11 years becoming a club legend because of how much he achieved whilst at the club. In his first season he earned himself a first team spot which he then kept for pretty much all of his Chelsea career.
Whilst at Chelsea Czech won many honours;
- 4 Premier League titles.(2004-2005, 2005-2006, 20009-2010 and 2014-2015)
- 4 F.A. Cup titles.(2006-2007, 2008-2009, 2009-2010 and 2011-2012)
- 3 Football League Cup.(2004-2005, 2006-2007 and 2014-2015)
- 2 F.A Community Shields.(2005 and 2009)
- 1 UEFA Champions League.(2011-2012)
- 1 UEFA Europa League.(2012-2013)
The Goalkeeper also won many individual awards including three premier league Golden Gloves ,Czech Footballer of the year seven times, with six of those awards being in consecutive seasons and also eight Czech Republic golden balls.
This shirt from pre seaon competition(FIFA Club World Cup Japan 2012) was signed in black pen with a message reading "Best Wished, Petr Cech."
Walls of Fame guarantees all Chelsea FC Memorabilia to be 100% genuine and each item carries 100% lifetime money back guarantee.
We Also Recommend